quinta-feira, março 22, 2007

mail / correio

Este foi o outro caderno da troca que foi decorado pela Triceramolly. Mandou-me mais do que os três lápis e são todos tão giros!!! Além disso mandou um CD com música que ela gosta, temos uns gostos semelhantes...

This is the other notebook from the swap which was decorated by Ticeramolly. She sent me more than three pencils and they are all so cute!!! Beside these she sent a CD with music she likes, we've got similar tastes...


E este veio da minha querida Host of Sparrows! Sim, eu também sonho que a minha casa está limpa!!! O postal é o máximo! Obrigada mais uma vez!

And this came from my dear Host of Sparrows! Yes, I dream that my house is clean, too! The card is great! Thank you again!

1 comentário:

alhambra disse...

Oh! gosh! I've got a notebook from Ticeramolly too, and I like the silly cards :> They are realy silly ;) And the pencils are great!