terça-feira, abril 28, 2015

sweet soft pink

this coin purse is now owned by a very special friend! we met in high school many years ago (and when I mention many, it's really many... not just 5 or 6 or 10... got it?) and whenever I visit my parents, we get together for a cup of coffee... this coin purse was a prebirthday present (her birthday will be on April 30)... she showed me a similar one in the internet and I got the message... this time I got the message... sometimes I don't... sometimes I think I'm a bit dumb... but it's OK, I don't care that much... :D
the colour is so cute, isn't it? it looks like cotton candy...
:::
este porta-moedas é agora de uma amiga muito especial! conhecemo-nos no liceu há muitos anos atrás (e quando me refiro a muitos anos, são mesmo muitos... não apenas 5 ou 6 ou 10... perceberam?) e sempre que visito os meus pais, juntamo-nos para beber um café... este porta-moedas foi um presente préaniversário (vai fazer anos a 30 de abril)... ela mostrou-me um semelhante na internet e eu percebi a mensagem... desta vez percebi... às vezes não percebo... às vezes acho que sou burrinha... mas não faz ma, não me preocupo muito com isso... :D
a cor é tão fofinha, não é? parece algodão doce...


Sem comentários: